PPC Search Marketing
Pay Per Click (PPC) is the most frequently utilized business model for paid search engine advertisements. Along with organic search engine optimization (SEO), which can generate traffic in just a few weeks, and search engine marketing (SMM), which can ramp up online traffic, PPC can forge a highly effective combination to increase awareness and revenue.
PPC is also known as Paid Search, Cost-Per-Click, Search Advertising, Paid Search Advertising, PPC Marketing, Pay For Performance, and Pay Per Search. It’s an online advertising tool with which a client has maximum control over advertising and exposure to its marketing campaign. Moreover, the technique also enables a business to track the effectiveness of advertising.
What’s The PPC Model?
The advertising payment model is built around the concept of paying only if click-throughs of browsers satisfy conditions, and the advertiser pays the search engine each time a visitor browsing your website clicks its advertisement.
PPC ads are usually found on the top or right sidebar — both premium positions — of a Search Engine Results Page (SERP) after the search engine generates organic listings following a user search.
Paid ads are also known as Ads, Paid Listings, Sponsored Links, Featured Listings, or Sponsored Listings. They are ranked on a SERP via an auction model. The model regulates the position of every advertisement.
How Does e Seo Pros Provide PPC Services?
e Seo Pros has planned PPC campaigns for many businesses. We have built skills in both knowledge of several product and service industries and experience as a digital marketing company and provider of PPC services. e Seo Pros’ skilled team also knows which type of pay per click ads will work best to generate high conversion rates.
Being an experienced internet marketing company, we help you plan a PPC marketing strategy, which maximizes search traffic and conversions, increases the value of your company’s domain, offers the best possible return on your marketing investment.
While building PPC campaigns, we first arrive at goals after mutual discussions, after which e Seo Pros’ team recommends a plan of action. Each planned activity is categorized as a sub-valuation and is implemented in the short, medium, and long-term, with each of them having an associated level of impact — low, medium, or high. By working with a focused approach, e Seo Pros ensures that your planned PPC campaign achieves the desired search marketing objectives.
Statistics Show Merit In PPC Advertising
One of the best marketing investments businesses can undertake today and for the future is pay per click advertising. Compared to other marketing avenues, both Bing and Google Ads PPC advertisements have a relatively cheaper cost per click. And they target potential customers when and where they are most likely to need your offering. The latest online ad and PPC spending statistics indicate how and why your Google PPC campaign can be worth the investment.
- A business can earn roughly $2 for every $1 it spends on Google Ads (Google)
- 65% of business-to-business companies have attained a customer via paid LinkedIn ads (HubSpot)
- Search advertisements can enhance brand awareness by 80% (Google)
- 75% of people say paid search advertisements make it convenient to find the needed information on a search engine or website. And 33% clicked on a paid search advertisement as it directly answered their search query. (Search Engine Land, 2019)
- 49% of surveyed people said they click text ads; 31% clicked on shopping ads; and 16% clicked on video ads (Search Engine Land, 2019)
- 63% of people say they would click on a Google advertisement (Search Engine Land, 2019)
- According to Google, search ads can enhance brand awareness by 80%, and make consumers more likely to recall your brand and trigger interaction
- 75% of people who clicked on ads said that search advertisements make finding information easier (Search Engine Land, 2019)
- More than 51% of search engine searches are longer than four words (Wordstream)
- Display advertising can enhance traffic to websites by 300% (Visually)
- Insurance and finance industries have the best average conversion rate for Google search advertisements —19% (Search Engine Land)
- 70% of millennials like it when they click on a product from an ad (Google, 2018)
- The completion rate of mobile gaming and social video advertisements viewing is 91% (CMO)
- Consumers are likely to click on online video ads 27 times more compared to standard banners (CMO)
- Advertisers and marketers are spending 51% of their budget on mobile ads (Impact, 2017)
- 75% of consumers can recall a particular brand they saw advertised on mobile in the last week (Business Wire, 2018)
- 60% of product and service consumers click on mobile advertisements at least once a week (Business Wire, 2018)
- Mobile advertising is likely to comprise 72% of all US digital advertising spending by 2019 (Marketing Land, 2018)
- More than 87% of Facebook’s advertising earning is generated by mobile (AdWeek)
How Acquiring Traffic Generates Opportunities
e Seo Pros has successfully planned and executed many PPC marketing campaigns. First, we carry out extensive research about existing and potential opportunities and then formulate PPC goals based on relevant techniques, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Research is essential as it provides insights that are indicative of current search behavior, keyword selection, and planning for future keywords. A major competency of e Seo Pros is implementing intelligent keyword research plans by combining it with analytics and industry research.
We don’t rely on just keyword bidding while providing PPC search marketing services. e Seo Pros investigates areas of weakness and opportunity. However, we maintain a complete focus on increasing and converting traffic at the lowest cost to build a long-term and successful partnership. The significant aspects of e Seo Pros’ in-depth PPC campaign management plan are:
- Pay attention to the leading providers of PPC network and achieve the best possible market share
- Formulate customized and continuing online advertising plan and utilize the new traffic
- Identify geographical markets to show keyword-targeted advertisements
- Enhance PPC performance scores and retain existing ranking
- Modify, clean-up, expand, calibrate, and modify existing PPC campaigns, and enhance bidding strategy, budget plan, and the parameters of performance
- Track results and put out regular recommendations to improve site and account performance, and value of the investment
- Monitor emerging trends, opportunities, and technologies to increase the market share of clients who have different verticals
Our Premier PPC Program Provide Superior Service
Clients can use the best of our industry knowledge of PPC, skill in SEO, and proprietary techniques,along with Google’s ability to create effective campaigns. The primary objective is conversion: to generate the targeted profile and size of traffic.
- e Seo Pros’ PPC management program, from start to optimization, is a comprehensive service to maximize your return on PPC investment
- Our PPC Tool Set informs you about PPC campaign performance
- Our state-of-the-art PPC program offers rapid support,including email and phone communication for general queries and understanding details of campaign results. We also assign client-liaison staff. They interact via quick email response,active report sending, and weekly phone calls.
PPC ads are a well-researched internet marketing technique. Use e Seo Pros’ deep understanding of digital marketing, SEO, and practical experience in executing successful and challenging PPC campaigns to give your business a chance to soar to newer heights in a short time.