At e Seo Pros, we cater to the increasing demand for creating mobile marketing promotions and campaigns to reach potential customers on their smartphones. As a digital marketing agency, we find that more customer conversions are taking place on smartphones.
The smartphone has become an indispensable marketing device to attract new customers and engage with existing ones. According to Forrester Research, mobile is everything, and by 2024, 2.3 billion smartphones and over 660 million tablets will be in circulation globally.
From just 35% in 2011, smartphone ownership in the US is now 81% in 2019, as per a recent Pew Research Center survey. Almost 75%of US adults own a laptop or a desktop, and approximately 50% own tablet computers and e-reader devices. All these devices, too, can be used for mobile phone marketing for customer acquisition.
It is now vital that businesses offering different products and services invest in mobile marketing to draw in new customers, gather feedback, keep them informed, and develop a strategy to expand the customer base, which is increasingly making purchase decisions on the move.
Astonishing Statistics Supporting Mobile Marketing
Mobile web traffic is growing by the day, led by the expansion in the use of mobiles. It indicates that as digital technology adoption is increasing, so is the need for businesses to develop and execute mobile marketing strategies. The following collection of research data suggests that searching, buying, and managing customer feedback through mobile marketing will be an integral part of facing business challenges and planning for the future.
- Mobile search traffic: Google drives 96% (Jody Nimetz Co., 2018)
- Up to 70% of internet traffic is recorded on a mobile device (CIODive, 2018)
- 57% of US online traffic is generated from smartphones and tablets (BrightEdge, 2017)
- 60% of consumers open mobile ads at least once a week (Business Wire, 2018)
- 3 in 5 consumers check their email while up and about
- Mobile searches for the word “best” have grown more than 80% in the last two years (Google, 2017)
- 51% of customers report that they utilize mobile devices to find new brands and products (BrightEdge, 2017)
- 89% of people will recommend a brand following a positive brand experience on their mobile (Google, 2017)
- Apps make up for 89% of mobile media time (Smart Insights)
- More than 51% of smartphone users have found a new product or company while carrying out a search on their smartphone (Google, 2018)
- The mobile consumption of millennials is now more than their live TV consumption (comScore, 2018)
- Since 2015, mobile searches about “same-day shipping” have grown more than 120% (Google, 2017)
- About 80% of B2B industry professionals browse for products or services on a tablet later in the day (IDG Global Solutions)
- Over 60% of B2B buyers say that mobile played a significant role in a recent buying decision (Boston Consulting Group, 2017
How Mobile Marketing Can Be Effective
Mobile marketing for all types of businesses is the demand of the hour as people see the majority of emails on their smartphones, and almost 50% of mobile internet sessions initiate from a search engine in the US, as per Pew. Mobile marketing, therefore, gives business owners a powerful tool to communicate and interact with potential consumers.
As an internet marketing company, e Seo Pros’ highly-experienced team provides mobile marketing services for product and service companies who want to reach the desired target audience on their smartphones and tablets through an app, website, email, SMS, and social media.
e Seo Pros’ team has SEO professionals in different product and service categories and know how to optimize content for result-oriented mobile marketing.
Successful mobile advertising for businesses involves understanding your mobile audience, formulating mobile-compatible content, and utilizing mobile apps and SMS/MMS marketing strategically — with click-to-call being a prime example of mobile marketing — particularly for businesses depending on local search and delivery.
It’s also called click-to-text, click-to-talk, and click-to-chat, and is a kind of web-based communication. A person clicks on an advertisement — text, button, or an image —to seek an immediate connection with another individual either in person or by phone.
In this type of marketing, a clickable advertisement that has a phone number is displayed to reach new customers who use smartphones to make purchase decisions. As the number of such customers is increasing every month, your business should market this contact number so that they can click to call.
Mobile Marketing For Product-Service Companies
Businesses like a tattoo parlor or a dental office are unique as they are physical entities and also provide a service. Mobile marketing is particularly useful for such businesses. They can invest more in mobile marketing than competitors and grow their business by focusing on the requirements of local customers who want to make a business transaction near their location.